Pan Am Travel Goods
- Develop an integrated approach for product awareness and brand image. Create an elaborate press kit, buyer’s kit, EPKs, etc.
- Build relationships with Business Wire and PR Newswire to maximize communication of new product launches and announcements
- Correspond with fashion editors and fashion directors of various publications in the fashion, travel, and aviation industries and establish Pan Am’s name with media including television/magazines/newspapers/trade publications
- Oversee the first launch of the limited edition Pan Am/Marc Jacobs bag, generated press in GQ magazine, Playboy magazine, Women’s Wear Daily, etc. and lead to the release of a second Pan Am/Marc Jacobs bag
- Arrange “Half Court Sponsorship” to the Jay and Kelly Sugarman iStar Charity Foundation Shootout
- Organize and produce a gifting suite event celebrating 80 years of Pan Am for the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas; extend invitations to managers, publicists, agents of talent; obtain sponsorship moneys and product from companies such as Goodyear, Schick, Coby, etc.
- Produced marketing campaign and launch event of Pan Am, introduction into Bloomingdales department stores
|[Not a valid template]
MTV Video Music Awards Celebrity Swag Suite
- To celebrate its 80-year anniversary in September of 2007, Media Monopoly Group created and organized a celebrity gifting suite at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas for Pan Am. The suite aimed to introduce Pan Am to a younger generation by featuring the limited edition Pan Am/Marc Jacobs signature bags, released exclusively in May of 2007 in Marc by Marc Jacobs boutiques worldwide.
- Pan Am’s 80th Anniversary Swag Suite took place in the Bellagio Hotel’s penthouse suite on September 8th and 9th, during the MTV Video Music Awards celebrations. Invited guests received the limited edition Pan Am/Marc Jacobs signature bags.
- Sponsors of this event that were secured by Media Monopoly Group included SIRIUS Satellite Radio’s Shade 45 channel, Coby portable DVD players, Every Man Jack, Schick, Ragdoll Apparel, Russel Stover, Hpnotiq, NUVO, Monster Cable, Inkslingers Apparel, Cielo, vitaminwater/smartwater/energywater, and Goodyear.
- The client emphasized that it wanted to preserve the historic significance of Pan Am as an airline. It was Media Monopoly Group’s inspiration to secure products for the Swag Suite that were a part of Pan Am’s history 80 years prior to the event. For example, Russel Stover chocolates were the premium chocolates of the 1920s, as seen in the airline’s advertisements from that generation. Goodyear was also the exclusive tire manufacturer for Pan Am jets, and 80 years later, donated tires for celebrity attendees, as well as ADIDAS Goodyear sneakers.
- Celebrity attendees secured by Media Monopoly Group included Linkin Park, Keri Hilson, Whitney Port of MTV’s “The Hills,” The Plain White T’s, The Bravery, Publisher and Vice President of Vanity Fair, Edward Menicheschi, Brian Michael Cox, DJ Whoo Kid, Prince Faisal Bin Sultan Al Saudia of Saudi Arabia, Melody of the Pussy Cat Dolls, creator of the Pussy Cat Dolls, Robin Antin, Angie Stone, D. Woods of Danity Kane, Gym Class Heroes, Clinton Sparks, and more. In keeping with the retro theme, Media Monopoly Group arranged for guests to be greeted by a replica Pan Am flight attendant who guided each one around the penthouse suite to receive the highly coveted consumer products.
- In addition, Media Monopoly Group secured MTV as a partner with Pan Am to help auction two autographed Pan Am/Marc Jacobs signature bags, with all of the proceeds donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Upon arrival to Pan Am’s 80th Anniversary Celebrity Swag Suite and the gifting suite of apparel brand LRG, celebrities autographed a Pan Am/Marc Jacobs bag. In addition, an MTV Moon Man, the genuine trophy awarded to the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards winners on stage prior to receiving their own, accompanied both bags in the auction. The autographed bags raised over $8,000 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- A great deal of press was garnered as a result of Pan Am’s 80th Anniversary Swag Suite. Shortly after, the Pan Am/Marc Jacobs signature sold out worldwide.
Produce, organize and oversee two-year campaign for Jose Cuervo -marketing events, special sporting events.
- Oversee nation-wide campaign for Jose Cuervo Platinum
- Work with all media press in every market
- On-site inventory check, ensure accommodations for brand ambassadors, oversee client relations standards among national soccer league Interliga and Jose Cuervo, oversee proper utilization of equipment, corresponding with media in English and Spanish, create recap reports for client.
- Accountable for brand ambassadors’ payroll and time sheets